Monday, July 5, 2010

Sister Matson and me

Our Employment Center was closed because of the National holiday and so we were able to enjoy an early Family Home Evening. There is no way I can explain the great time we had. We ate at the cute cafe' where I had a fun southern sandwich that they call PoBoy. It's sort of a toasted smashed subway. Well, kind of. It was fun to be with the Matson's. Sister Matson is truly a forever friend. I'll never forget her influence inside the center and out.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to my blog if you check the link sister Dustin has given you. We have a great time together. Sister Dustin makes everything fun. Even work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister Matson looks like she would be a lot of fun. And what a complement she gave you ..."You even make work fun". You can sure have a lot of fun with two fun people.
    I put her blog on my google reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, I think Sister Matson and I resemble each other. Probably not in real life, but in that photo. I hope I'm not insulting her. Your comments....

    ReplyDelete