Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Sacred moments
I had a spiritual experience today too personal to tell about here. I only want to mention that we have been working with a very quiet black non member gentleman who worked in the dental field for 37 years, making crowns etc. when machinery fell on him and cut off part of his foot. Life has gone downhill for him since and he is now living in his car. He was very low and in tears today. I had the privilege of giving him some hope. I'm grateful Heavenly Father allowed me to be an instrument.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sharon, sometimes your posts bring me to tears. You are in the right place. I'm so glad you went on this mission.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a private journal so when you get home you can read it and feel all those wonderful moments again.